Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a technical support/helpdesk employee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organisation in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
- To support Windows/Linux Applications and Server environment
- To be familiar with our telephony application through on-the-job involvement
- To perform on site installation and configuration of telephony system
- To perform testing on customizations and configurations as assigned
- To provide technical support to customers, evaluate and resolve technical issues
- Diploma/Degree in Computer/ Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably candidates specializing in IT/ Computer – Network/ System/ Database Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledge in LAN, MS SQL Server, Linux and Windows Server Operating System
- Knowledge in system design
- A team player and possess good communication skills.
- Independent and willing to travel.